R.D. Kedia Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Motihari welcomes the interested candidates who are desirous to take admission in the BHMS course from the interested candidate. Every year admission notice is notified in newspaper and also displayed on the college notice board and on the website. The degree course of BHMS comprise of a courses of study consisting of curricum and syllabus provided in the Central Council of Homoeopathy Regulations spread over a period of 5 years 6 months, including compulsory internship of one year duration after passing the Final Degree Examination:
(1) He/She has passed I.sc (10+2) with Physics Chemistry, Biology or equivalent course from recognized Board or University stream.
(2) He/ She have obtained a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, at the qualify examination from a recognized University/Board.
(3) Attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his admission to the first year of the course.
The duration of BHMS course will be of 5 years 6 months including one year internship.
Intake capacity allowed by CENTRAL COUNCIL HOMOEOPATHY – 50.
(1) Applicants seeking admission for the 1st BHMS course must submit an application to the Principal in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the college office on any working day on cash payment of Rs. 1000/- or D.D. of Rs. 1000/- by post in the Name of Principal, Rameshwar Das Kedia Homoeopathic Medical college & Hospital, Payable at Motihari.
(2) The applicant has to appear at the Entrance Examination conducted by the college and a merit list of the appeared candidates is prepared.
(3) Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit and personal interview. The decision of Principal in all matters concerning admission is final.
(4) List of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the college Notice Board, notifying the last date of admission and after the expiry of last date of admission, his/her admission will not be done.
• Each candidate will have to undergo compulsory internship of 12 months duration after passing the final BHMS degree Examination at the Hospital / Dispensary attached to the college as per the C.C.H. regulation. On the completion of the said internship the candidates shall be recommended to the University for issuing of Degree from the university.
• The course of study will be as per Central Council Homoeopathy. Guidelines.
• The Examination shall be held in theory, oral & practical and / or clinical in order to pass the B.H.M.S. examination, conducted by the University. A candidate shall have to pass in all subjects (theory and Practical/clinical separately) at the examination.
• Minimum attendance necessary to appear at the university examination is 75% in all subjects (Theory and Practical).