The library in the picture for academic life in every teaching intuition. The college has well equipped library, established in the name of “Dr. A. C. Sidh Central Library “with over 3833 number of book in different subjects. New additions of books are how ever being made every year. A number of Magazines, journals are subscribed for the students as well as teachers.
1. Students and Teaching Staff of the College are entitled to use library.
2. The bonafide student may borrow books for the purpose of study & references for 10 days at a time. Only teachers may borrow reference books for 15 days. But the students can be issued Reference Books for use only in the reading room of the library.
3. Reference books text books and rare collections shall not be issued to the students.
4. All books taken should be deposit before long vacations.
5. Identity card must be produced to the librarian while issuing or reissuing any book.
6. Any book may be deposited at any time even if the period has not expired.
7. If issued books cannot be deposited on due date, a fine of Rs 5/- per day for 7 days, Rs10/-per day for next 7days & Rs20/- per day till the return of the books will be charged.
8. All such fines should be paid to the account section and receipt for the amount should be obtained and preserved.
9. Any damage will cost the book to pay so students are advised to verify the book before issue.
10. If any book is lost, damaged, or multitude the student shall be require to replace the book with fine or pay such amount as may be fixed by the principal, if any students does not pay such compensation, he shall not be allowed to appear in the examination of University or any mark sheet or certificate shall not be issued to him.
11. Before leaving the counter, student must examine the books taken by them and point about any mutilation or defect in any book to the librarian and have these defects etc. Noted by him otherwise the student will be held responsible for any damage or mutilation observed at the time of returning the books.
12. Strict silence is to be observed in the library and in reading room.
13. The transfer or sub –lending of books are strictly prohibited.
14. Lost of identity Cards, reference and lending card must be intimated immediately and Rs 100- will be charged for a new card.